UnitTest with FFImageLoading

I couldn't find any example for unit test, and I always get the error Could not load file or assembly 'FFImageLoading.Platform, Version=2.4.4.859, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified

Answers

• YorkGoYorkGo CNMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Xamarin Test Cloud is now officially part of App Center!

If you have a support question moving forwards, please click the chat icon in the lower right corner of the screen in the App Center portal to initiate a conversation with one of our support engineer.

Here's a screenshot if you're having trouble finding the chat icon: https://www.screencast.com/t/uF8S5o0o0

• @YorkGo said:
    Xamarin Test Cloud is now officially part of App Center!

If you have a support question moving forwards, please click the chat icon in the lower right corner of the screen in the App Center portal to initiate a conversation with one of our support engineer.

Here's a screenshot if you're having trouble finding the chat icon: https://www.screencast.com/t/uF8S5o0o0

I didn't talk about UI Test, I talk about unit Test

@MuhammadAbuMandour , App Center also support unit Test. :)

• @YorkGo said:
    @MuhammadAbuMandour , App Center also support unit Test. :)

My friend i didn't get you sorry, my problem in code not in framework work or environment!

Could not load file or assembly 'FFImageLoading.Platform

I am not familiar with unit test, but seems it needs install nuget package FFImageLoading on your project. Review the diagnostic build output to determine why you always get the error(As a file attachment or gist link).

my problem in code not in framework work or environment

We are glad to help you troubleshooting about this issue. But if your issue is related to unit test, I think you will get more professional hep in App Center.