Custom PullToRefresh - (1)Pull Message with RefreshBar (2)Use PullToRefresh in StackLayout

I am trying to implement PullToRefresh in Xamarin Cross Platform. I've spent hours trying to come up with a solution on how to implement PullToRefresh to pull a message along with the refresh bar(in my case, information of the last successful refresh).This seems to be 'doable' in iOs if we use a RefreshController:UIViewController but I can't find anything similar for android.

I've managed to get a standard PullToRefresh Layout working for both iOs and android but it only works for ListView (Ideally it would be applicable to StackLayout) and I can't figure out how to add the display a message functionality.

Anyone has any reccomedations for this?

Answers

• JuniorJiangJuniorJiang Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Hi, what's the meaning using PullToRefresh in StackLayout? ListView also can be included in StackLayout.You can show more detail about this.

• AIoanAIoan Member ✭✭
    Hi, there are layouts that include a list view but the list view doesn't start at the top of the screen/below the header as we may have other objects (labels/ buttons). The pull to refresh will have to be pulled from the list view boundaries which are different in every screen making the refreshing inconsistent through the app and confusing for the user.