Unable to find application Mono.Android.Platform.ApiLevel_28 or Xamarin.Android.Platform!

tonholistonholis USMember ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm trying to publish an Android app via AppCenter but the testers are complaining about this error.
I saw some old posts with similar problems that mention setting AndroidUseSharedRuntime=false. I did that but I'm still getting the same error.

Any suggestions?

Here is my simplified .csproj

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Project ToolsVersion="4.0" DefaultTargets="Build" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/developer/msbuild/2003">
  <PropertyGroup>
    <Configuration Condition=" '$(Configuration)' == '' ">Debug</Configuration>
    <Platform Condition=" '$(Platform)' == '' ">AnyCPU</Platform>
    <ProductVersion>8.0.30703</ProductVersion>
    <SchemaVersion>2.0</SchemaVersion>
    <ProjectGuid>{FB941D7F-56A3-4187-A4B5-14B8DE8A5A8E}</ProjectGuid>
    <ProjectTypeGuids>{EFBA0AA7-1A72-4C68-AF49-83D382785DCF};{FAE04EC0-301F-11D3-BF4B-00C04F79EFBC}</ProjectTypeGuids>
    <OutputType>Library</OutputType>
    <AppDesignerFolder>Properties</AppDesignerFolder>
    <RootNamespace>MyApp.Droid</RootNamespace>
    <AssemblyName>MyApp.Droid</AssemblyName>
    <FileAlignment>512</FileAlignment>
    <AndroidApplication>true</AndroidApplication>
    <AndroidResgenFile>Resources\Resource.Designer.cs</AndroidResgenFile>
    <GenerateSerializationAssemblies>Off</GenerateSerializationAssemblies>
    <AndroidManifest>Properties\AndroidManifest.xml</AndroidManifest>
    <TargetFrameworkVersion>v9.0</TargetFrameworkVersion>
    <AndroidSupportedAbis>armeabi,armeabi-v7a,x86</AndroidSupportedAbis>
    <AndroidStoreUncompressedFileExtensions />
    <MandroidI18n />
    <JavaMaximumHeapSize />
    <JavaOptions />
    <NuGetPackageImportStamp>
    </NuGetPackageImportStamp>
  </PropertyGroup>
  <PropertyGroup Condition=" '$(Configuration)|$(Platform)' == 'Debug|AnyCPU' ">
    <DebugSymbols>true</DebugSymbols>
    <DebugType>full</DebugType>
    <Optimize>false</Optimize>
    <OutputPath>bin\Debug\</OutputPath>
    <DefineConstants>DEBUG;TRACE</DefineConstants>
    <ErrorReport>prompt</ErrorReport>
    <WarningLevel>4</WarningLevel>
    <AndroidSupportedAbis>armeabi;armeabi-v7a;x86</AndroidSupportedAbis>
    <AndroidEnableMultiDex>true</AndroidEnableMultiDex>
    <AndroidHttpClientHandlerType>System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler</AndroidHttpClientHandlerType>
    <AndroidTlsProvider>btls</AndroidTlsProvider>
  </PropertyGroup>
  <PropertyGroup Condition=" '$(Configuration)|$(Platform)' == 'Release|AnyCPU' ">
    <DebugType></DebugType>
    <Optimize>true</Optimize>
    <OutputPath>bin\Release\</OutputPath>
    <DefineConstants>TRACE</DefineConstants>
    <ErrorReport>prompt</ErrorReport>
    <WarningLevel>4</WarningLevel>
    <AndroidEnableMultiDex>true</AndroidEnableMultiDex>
    <AndroidTlsProvider>btls</AndroidTlsProvider>
    <AndroidUseSharedRuntime>false</AndroidUseSharedRuntime>
    <AndroidSupportedAbis>armeabi-v7a;x86;x86_64;arm64-v8a</AndroidSupportedAbis>
  </PropertyGroup>
</Project>

Best Answer

  • tonholistonholis US ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

    Nevermind. I did a mistake on AppCenter.
    It was building for Debug configuration. I changed to Release and it's ok now.

Answers

  • tonholistonholis USMember ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

    Nevermind. I did a mistake on AppCenter.
    It was building for Debug configuration. I changed to Release and it's ok now.

Sign In or Register to comment.