Distributing to TestFlight

Hello. I have been dealing with this issue in regards to distributing our application to TestFlight via Xcode. When we distribute, we receive this error.

Profile doesn't include the CFBundleDisplayName,
CFBundleIdentifier,
CFBundleName,
CFBundleShortVersionString,
CFBundleVersion,
MinimumOSVersion,
UIDeviceFamily,
UILaunchStoryboardName,
UIMainStoryboardFile,
UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities,
UIStatusBarHidden,
UISupportedInterfaceOrientations,
UISupportedInterfaceOrientations~ipad,
XSAppIconAssets,
and XSLaunchImageAssets entitlements.

Answers

• MikilllMikilll Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018

I think the error message is self-explanatory. Just fill the necessary information in Info.plist file.

• tmg_michaeltmg_michael Member ✭✭
    > @Mikilll said:
    > I think the error message is self-explanatory. Just fill the necessary information in Info.plist file.

The problem is, everything is set in both info.plist and in entitlements.plist. I'm not sure if there's something messed up with the profiles or if I'm actually blind and can't see what's missing. Thanks for the help.
  • MikilllMikilll Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018

So maybe open your info.plist and entitlements.plist in notepad++ (not Visual Studio) and check if everything is ok, i.e. in entitlements.plist you should have values set to "production", not "development". Check this.

• tmg_michaeltmg_michael Member ✭✭
    > @Mikilll said:
    > So maybe open your info.plist and entitlements.plist in notepad++ (not Visual Studio) and check if everything is ok, i.e. in entitlements.plist you should have values set to "production", not "development". Check this.

I will attempt to do so then. Thank you for the help.