Migrating mac accounts, what files do I need to backup to get the provisioning profile into VS Win?

mshwfmshwf EGMember ✭✭✭
edited November 2018 in Xamarin.iOS

Hi,
The iOS platform configurations topic is all obscure to me,
We created a new mac account (installed XCode.. etc)
I need to know what files do I need to migrate from the old account to get the project to be built.
When I run the project from VS in Windows paired to the new account, I get the error "Could not find any available provisioning profiles for iOS"
I downloaded and installed the certificates and the provisioning profiles from the developer account, but with no avail.
What am I missing?
Do I really need files from the old account?

Answers

• JohnHJohnH GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭

@mshwf said:
    Hi,
    The iOS platform configurations topic is all obscure to me,
    We created a new mac account (installed XCode.. etc)
    I need to know what files do I need to migrate from the old account to get the project to be built.
    When I run the project from VS in Windows paired to the new account, I get the error "Could not find any available provisioning profiles for iOS"
    I downloaded and installed the certificates and the provisioning profiles from the developer account, but with no avail.
    What am I missing?
    Do I really need files from the old account?

There is also a certificate you would have installed into the original mac keychain, you should also be able to download that from the dev portal.
    Don't forget to run XCode in the new account, just to make sure it has downloaded anything else it needs.