Forum Xamarin.Forms
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

Not loading host link

Xammy10Xammy10 Member ✭✭✭

My webview is working fine on youtube, or github, almost all of the sites. Except for my hosting http://192.168.1.241:1010.
I don't have any idea why my hosting is not working, while on some common files, its just working fine.
thanks in advance :)

Answers

• Xammy10Xammy10 Member ✭✭✭

Basically, the port is not workin, I'm still confused because in the other device, my webview is just working so fine

• BillyLiuBillyLiu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

@Enohara
    Could you visit your hosting in your device browser? If not, is there any error message?

edited November 2018

@BillyLiu said:
    @Enohara
    Could you visit your hosting in your device browser? If not, is there any error message?

I already did that sir/ma'am, its working just fine too. Also sir/ma'am, I try loading other host with different port, its just working fine, only that port. I'm think it has a problem with the page it self, it might be big or something, I'm still not sure why its not loading. I also add internet access on android manifest

I also try the app on other device, its working just fine, I also install this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.webview&hl=en and Update my chrome, but nothing happened.

Is there a way to fix this error? is it my application, or my device? do I need to install something on a device because its a chinese tablet?

Thanks in advance :)

@BillyLiu , I already determin what my problem is, my ECMAScript is out dated, on the device it self, and the website I'm trying load a web site made of angular which ECMAScript 6 is used.

Is there a way to update my ECMAScript to 6?

Thanks in advance :)

• BillyLiuBillyLiu Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

@Enohara

Have you tried to set WebChromeClient? I think the reason is that your device android very is too low.

webView.SetWebChromeClient(new WebChromeClient());