Application Loader generating many ERROR ITM_90045 errors

I have a Xamarin app that was last published using Xamarin Studio. Now the app is built error free using Visual Studio 2017 but when I try to publish it to the apple store I get numerous ERROR ITMS-90045: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements" saying they are not supported on iOS such as UILaunchStoryboardName, NSCameraUsageDescription, NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription, CFBundleIdentified, MinimumOSVersion, etc which makes no sense. I created new certificates and profiles without success. The app publishes fine to the Google Play Store.

Answers

• LuisDavidDelaCruzLuisDavidDelaCruz Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

I think these problems are caused for your provisional profile, did you deleted ir from the KeyChain?
    Did you add the NSCameraUsageDescription, and the another tags for permissions?

Can you show the iOS project configuration(iOS Bundle Signing and iOS Build)?

• Rallye1955Rallye1955 Member ✭✭

Where would I find the provisional profile in the KeyChain? Under Certificates (also My Certificates) I do have an iPhone Distribution certificate that expires 9-4-2019.

The Entitlements.plist is empty.

The Info.plist contains all the entries that are said to be not supported.

An example of one of the errors is:
    ERROR ITMS-90045: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, key 'CFBundleName' in 'Payload/xxxxxiOS.app/xxxxxiOS' is not supported."

iOS Bundle Signing has:
    Configuration: Release
    Platform: iPhone
    Signing Identity: Distribution: (W4483.....)
    Provisioning Profile: type=iOS Distribution Active
    Custom Entitlements: Info.plist
    Additional Arguments:

Since I can't post images I'll try to explain what I found. In Info.plist the dropdown list for properties only shows 'Application Identifier', 'iCloud Containers', 'iCloud Key-Value Store', 'Inter-App Audio', 'Keychain Access Groups' and 'Passbook Identifiers'. This explains why I cannot select such properties as 'Bundle name', 'Bundle identifier', 'Bundle Versions', etc..
    If I create a new project, the Info.plist properties dropdown list shows all the normal options ('Accessibility bundle name', 'Application does not run in background', 'Application supports iTunes sharing', 'Application uses Wi-Fi', 'Bundle creator OS type code', 'Bundle display name', 'Bundle icon files', 'Bundle identifier', 'Bundle name', 'Bundle OS type code', 'Bundle version', etc..). Does anyone know how/where this droplist list gets its values?

• Gandhi_123Gandhi_123 Member ✭✭

Hello @Rallye1955

I have same issue when uploading .ipa file in Application loader. If you found any solution then please help me.

Thanks in Advance.

I had to create a new project and import the source. Some setup/configuration files must have gotten messed up for lack of a better term.