Blank page after Splash screen in release mode.

PhenmanPhenman USMember ✭✭✭
edited November 2018 in Xamarin.Forms

Hello I have terrible catastrophe. This unexpectedly appeared and the deadline due to this problem failed. I use XF 3.3 + MVVM Prism and facing problem on android device in this moment, but I guess I will have same problem with iOS. In debug mode all works fine, but if I inslall application from APK file, I get white blank page after splash screen instead main page. I tried to set "none" linker option, but it's not works. Of cource "fast deployment" and "developer instrumentation" are disabled. Any ideas for that?

Best Answer

• PhenmanPhenman US ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

I had solved the problem. I had property for getting current version and it had maked crash in release mode. Now I use Essentials VersionTracking.CurrentVersion property for that and all works fine.

Answers

• jezhjezh Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

@Phenman
    You can deploy the app to an android device under the release mode, then you can try to use Android device monitor to see the log and analyze.
    note: open the Android device monitor as follows:

• PhenmanPhenman USMember ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

I had solved the problem. I had property for getting current version and it had maked crash in release mode. Now I use Essentials VersionTracking.CurrentVersion property for that and all works fine.