Xamarin University Subscription

JiriMatejkaJiriMatejka CZMember ✭✭✭

Hello,

Am going to buy Xamarin University subscription soon. Intend to take the Xamarin Mobile Proffessional (and Xamarin Mobile Developer later) exams. What happens with my badges in case I cancel the subscription some time after the exam year? Is this still valid? Or does it get cancelled?

Mailed [email protected] with that question but haven't got any reply yet. So am trying it here.

Thanks

Jiri

• JohnHJohnH GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭

@JiriMatejka said:
    Hello,

Am going to buy Xamarin University subscription soon. Intend to take the Xamarin Mobile Proffessional (and Xamarin Mobile Developer later) exams. What happens with my badges in case I cancel the subscription some time after the exam year? Is this still valid? Or does it get cancelled?

Mailed [email protected] with that question but haven't got any reply yet. So am trying it here.

Thanks

Jiri

There is a university specific forum and this question gets asked quite regularly.

• HortinzHortinz GBMember ✭✭

Your certifications are valid for a year, with or without a subscription. So the more obvious thing to do is to cancel the subscription after getting certified and to start a new when you need to renew it

If you want to keep having access to classes and get new ones you will need to be subscribed though