I need to publish my aplication to Play Store, but I couldn't build project in Release Mode to archieve it.
The exception bellow is raised:
Error Cannot register assembly "". Could not load file or assembly 'Mono.Android, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=84e04ff9cfb79065' or one of its dependencies.
This exception occurs only in Release mode. In Debug mode, build runs correctly.
I already executed:
* Clean and Rebuild solution
* Clean and Rebuild each project separately
* Delete bin and obj folders and rebuild
* Update all packages of solution and rebuild
* Consolidate all packages and rebuild
* Referenced mono.android.dll directly from the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\MonoAndroid\v8.0\" and rebuild
Nothing worked for me.
There are some topics related here, however, many had no answer and those who had the answers did not help me.
The next step I'll do is install VS 2017.
Visual Studio 2015 Version 14.0.25431.01 Update 3
Target framework: Use Latest Platform (Android 8.0 (Oreo))
Minimum Android Version: Use compile using SDK version
Target Android version: Use compile using SDK version
Was someone lucky to solve this?
Please, I need help!