I am trying to use an ResearchStack AAR library in Xamarin. To do so, I created a separate VS Solution in which I've added all dependencies to the AAR library through additional binding projects and referenced all in the main binding project.
The binding project does build properly (with some warnings though, but they are not related to my problem).
Then, when I use the generated DLL in my other solution, it works until the point that the library tries to call $$Lambda$1 class. At that point I receive
Failed resolution of: Lorg/researchstack/backbone/ui/step/layout/SurveyStepLayout$$Lambda$1;
If you refer to the picture above, before I added rxjava-1.1.3.jar as embedded jar to Binding-BackBone, the project was generating warnings on $$Lambda$1 classes not found. But once I did at the jar to the binding project, those errors are gone so I expected that the DLL does not generate the same error afterwards.
Note: the library is built using gradle. I tried both build-tools-23 and build-tools-25 and didn't have any luck.