Cannot deploying

I'm unable to compile my Xamarin.iOS project. This project was recently migrated from .NET Standard 1.4 to a .NET Standard 2 project in VS2017 on Windows connect to the Mac Agent.

I'm getting this error:

Error: Could not link assemblies. Reason: Error while processing references of 'Clients.iOS, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

This is part of the Build log:

warning MSB3276: Found conflicts between different versions of the same dependent assembly. Please set the "AutoGenerateBindingRedirects" property to true in the project file.

Consider app.config remapping of assembly "System.Runtime, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" from Version "4.0.0.0" to Version "4.0.20.0" [] to solve conflict and get rid of warning.rning.

(1,1): error: Xamarin.FFImageLoading package not found for versions [2.2.20, ] on netstandard1.4

Best Answers

• mhdmaktabimhdmaktabi ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@jobarke Yes, after updating permissions plugin it works, but I got a new issue when trying to deploy on a real iOS device is stuck on the splash screen, I said real because I can run without any problem on the simulator.

Answers

• jobarkejobarke USXamarin Team Xamurai

This could be a dependency issue with NuGet packages or other references in your application that are still referencing the older version of .Net Standard.
    Are there any updates available in your application? A clean and rebuild are also always helpful.

• Waed93Waed93 Member ✭✭

check your nuget package start after updating all the installed versions

• AshokAshAshokAsh USMember ✭✭

Hi,
    Change the .net standard version to lower or update FFImageLoading nuget.
    Check any nuget packages are have mismatched version in all paltforms.
    Do not try to update all nugets that may create new issues.

• mhdmaktabimhdmaktabi Member ✭✭

@AshokAsh said:
    Hi,
    Change the .net standard version to lower or update FFImageLoading nuget.
    Check any nuget packages are have mismatched version in all paltforms.
    Do not try to update all nugets that may create new issues.

I updated it but it's still throwing the same error.

@jobarke said:
    This could be a dependency issue with NuGet packages or other references in your application that are still referencing the older version of .Net Standard.
    Are there any updates available in your application? A clean and rebuild are also always helpful.

Yes, there are. I have already deleted the folder 'bin' and 'obj'. But it didn't solve it.

Accepted Answer

@jobarke Yes, after updating permissions plugin it works, but I got a new issue when trying to deploy on a real iOS device is stuck on the splash screen, I said real because I can run without any problem on the simulator.