MasterDetail menu doesn't work ?

Endrit14Endrit14 Member ✭✭✭

Everything was working good until I add a Rgplugin popup navigation page ?

To be clear this is my error when I try to open Menu ?

Menu works fine , but when I navigate to a Popup Page

and after return from the popup page to the Main Page , when I click the menu icon to show the menu , the application break

The problem is here when I return from popup page this code doesn't work to show the MENU

Is there any solution ?

Answers

• ClintStLaurentClintStLaurent USUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭

Basic debugging? What object is null? Follow it back to where it gets set to null.

but when I navigate to a Popup Page

There might be some misunderstanding there on your part. You don't navigate to a popup. Navigation is still on the page under the popup. The popup is on top of your NavigationPage like an overlay or transparency film.
    Therefore where you are getting CurrentPage on line 55 of HomePage.xaml.cs you shouldn't be expecting a popup - it would still be a regular page that you navigated to.

• Endrit14Endrit14 Member ✭✭✭

@ClintStLaurent said:
    Basic debugging? What object is null? Follow it back to where it gets set to null.

but when I navigate to a Popup Page

There might be some misunderstanding there on your part. You don't navigate to a popup. Navigation is still on the page under the popup. The popup is on top of your NavigationPage like an overlay or transparency film.
    Therefore where you are getting CurrentPage on line 55 of HomePage.xaml.cs you shouldn't be expecting a popup - it would still be a regular page that you navigated to.

I understand that , but the break is causing when I return from popuppage , before that everything works fine !