Forum Xamarin.iOS

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

App run well on simulator but crash on device immediate after launch

TranNguyenTranNguyen USMember ✭✭

My project can run well on simulators.
Also no error when build both Debug and Release (all setting by Don't Link on Linker Behavior).

But on Debug on Device or submit an internal TestFlight, app crash immediate after click the icon.
I tried reset the device, clear solution - delete bin - obj, delete cache on mac agent, revoke - renew all certificates & provision profiles but still get crash.

I attached the device log,
Termination Description: DYLD, Library not loaded: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreNFC.framework/CoreNFC | Referenced from: /var/containers/Bundle/Application/F1F59152-A7EA-4652-92B8-CCF6A8F2276B/TransViet.app/TransViet | Reason: image not found

Any ideas are appreciated,
Thank you.

Best Answer

• TranNguyenTranNguyen USMember ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    As **_github.com/xamarin/xamarin-macios/issues/4628_** (i can not post link), this is a framework bug
    I solved by upgrade to SDK 12 and Xamarin.iOS 11.99.

@ColeX, thanks for your comment
    My Keychain Access were set as "Use System Default",
    i tried to change to "Always Trust", an error appear on build "CSSMERR_TP_NOT_TRUSTED", gone if go back "Use System Default"

Answers

• ColeXColeX Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Try to change Always Trust to Use System Defaults with the certificate in Keychain Access.

Refer https://stackoverflow.com/a/30252254/8187800

• TranNguyenTranNguyen USMember ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    As **_github.com/xamarin/xamarin-macios/issues/4628_** (i can not post link), this is a framework bug
    I solved by upgrade to SDK 12 and Xamarin.iOS 11.99.

@ColeX, thanks for your comment
    My Keychain Access were set as "Use System Default",
    i tried to change to "Always Trust", an error appear on build "CSSMERR_TP_NOT_TRUSTED", gone if go back "Use System Default"