Forum Xamarin.Forms

Draw over picture taken with camera

rikihanksrikihanks Member ✭✭
edited August 2018 in Xamarin.Forms

Hello friends, I need to finger draw over a picture taken with my camera, i've been reading something about skiasharp, i even downloaded some examples but I honestly dont understand very much... Could anyone explain to me how can i use the picture that i Just took as a background for my page and then draw over it and save it to my local storage? Any help will be appreciated, thank you very much

Best Answer

Answers

• ericawxwericawxw Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018

Hi @seanyda , I able to place the image as bitmap on the canvas and able to draw on it. When comes to clear operation, it clears all the annotation and also the image. Is there a way to only clear the annotation (keeps the image) and shows a clean image bitmap on canvas?

Thank you in advance. :)

• rikihanksrikihanks Member ✭✭

@ericawxw said:
    Hi there, I able to place the image as bitmap on the canvas and able to draw on it. When comes to clear operation, it clears all the annotation and also the image. Is there a way to only clear the annotation (keeps the image)?

Thank you in advance. :)

Hello, could you show me an example of how you did it? i'm still struggling with this, i would appreciate it so much

• ericawxwericawxw Member ✭✭

@rikihanks said:
    Hello, could you show me an example of how you did it? i'm still struggling with this, i would appreciate it so much

I integrated these two demos code together:
    docs.microsoft.com/en-us/xamarin/xamarin-forms/user-interface/graphics/skiasharp/basics/bitmaps
    docs.microsoft.com/en-us/xamarin/xamarin-forms/user-interface/graphics/skiasharp/paths/finger-paint

You can have a look at the demos code.
    github.com/xamarin/xamarin-forms-samples/tree/master/SkiaSharpForms/Demos