Navigation Page don't work ?

Endrit14Endrit14 Member ✭✭✭

I want when I click to image to navigate to other page , I have a code like this
'
<Image.GestureRecognizers>

</Image.GestureRecognizers>
'

c#
'private void TapGestureRecognizer_Tapped_7(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
Navigation.PushAsync(new AddFriendPage());
}'

It's not working why ??

Answers

• Endrit14Endrit14 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018

Picture Demo

• AlessandroCaliaroAlessandroCaliaro ITMember ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should format the xml part because is unreadable

If you add a breakpoint inside the Tapped event does it arrive?
  • ClintStLaurentClintStLaurent USUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭

Please fix your code to include markdown so the site parser doesn't try to interpret it and display it.
    https://redpillxamarin.com/2016/12/13/faq-frequently-asked-questions/

From what you have provided there is nothing for us to help with. Too little information.
    My first guess would be you didn't make a NavigationPage as your MainPage thus you have no Navigation object.

But with so little to go on, about all anyone can do is point you at the Xamarin page for navigation and suggest you make the test app they have and see that it works. Maybe along the way you can spot the differences between what they do and what you did in your app.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/xamarin/xamarin-forms/app-fundamentals/navigation/

@AlessandroCaliaro said:
    You should format the xml part because is unreadable

If you add a breakpoint inside the Tapped event does it arrive?

No it doesn't , actually nothing is working and I don't know whats going on ?? As you see in the photos I have also other tapped event from past , but they are working fine

Does other bindings on the same page work correctly? I see another tapgesture on top of the one with problem... does it work?

@AlessandroCaliaro said:
    Does other bindings on the same page work correctly? I see another tapgesture on top of the one with problem... does it work?

I found the problem , it's not just navigation ,nothing isn't working ??

I have no errors and a put a label also that label doesn't show , Why ???

It’s difficult without the full xml

Have you set the BindingContext? Start solving the Label problem, it should work with binding to a property...
  • ClintStLaurentClintStLaurent USUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭

@Endrit14 said:

Your binding is broke. Period. The binding object is not evaluating to what you think it is. If nothing works, your binding is broken or not what you expect it to be.

@ClintStLaurent said:

@Endrit14 said:

Your binding is broke. Period. The binding object is not evaluating to what you think it is. If nothing works, your binding is broken or not what you expect it to be.

Nothing is working , the app is debugging and works fine as it was in the past , but when I write something new it doesn't show ??

How to fix this :?

I found the problem guy , thank you very much !

Delete bin and obj folders, restart the IDE and rebuild. Remove the app from your device

@AlessandroCaliaro said:
    Delete bin and obj folders, restart the IDE and rebuild. Remove the app from your device

I fixed it , thank you very much .. I just enabled Mono and fastdeployment !