Newtonsoft Json Exception on Login by VS2015

pspl80pspl80 Member

Hello. I'm fairly new working on Xamarin and I'm doing it by Visual Studio 2015. However, after I installed all the necessary updates and extras and after I created an account on Xamarin page, I can't get access though Visual Studio. It keeps showing me an error message with a Newtonsoft Json Exception code:

Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue()
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadInternal()
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType(JsonReader reader, JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Xamarin.Components.Ide.SSO.Client.CreateToken(String email, String password, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Xamarin.Components.Ide.SSO.Client.<>c__DisplayClass3.b__4()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

If anyone could help me with this I'll be very thankful.

Tagged:

Answers

• ArindamSarkarArindamSarkar Member ✭✭

Possible you are Deserialize to a different type than the object actual type. If you can share what type you are dealing with and how, can be easy to resolve.

• pspl80pspl80 Member

Actually I just finish reinstalling VS and Xamarim and it fixed the problem... Sorry for bother you and thanks anyway...

• RJ_11RJ_11 Member ✭✭

I have the same problem any solution?