Forum Xamarin.Forms
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

How to submit the IOS app to app store after it was rejected by the app store review team?

SreeeeSreeee INMember ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Recently I submitted an IOS app to the app store and they reject the app because of some issues. Now I fix all those issues and I need to resubmit the app. What are the steps to submit the app again for the review?

I already created the IPA file and upload it using application loader, the new Build is not come live in itunesconnect, when it comes in the Build section can I press the submit for review button? Is there any additional steps for this?

Thanks in advance :)

Best Answer

• SreeeeSreeee INMember ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Resubmit the app for review follow the below steps:

1. Change/correct the things what apple mentioned while rejecting.
    2. Change the build version number.
    3. Then upload the new archive build to app store, in the itunes connect it takes some time (approx - 20 - 30 min) for reflecting the new build.

You can check the status of the app in your itunes connect account. login to your account and select your app, in the app description page select Activity section from the top options panel and select the left side panel options like All builds, app store versions etc..

Answers

• SreeeeSreeee INMember ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Resubmit the app for review follow the below steps:

1. Change/correct the things what apple mentioned while rejecting.
    2. Change the build version number.
    3. Then upload the new archive build to app store, in the itunes connect it takes some time (approx - 20 - 30 min) for reflecting the new build.

You can check the status of the app in your itunes connect account. login to your account and select your app, in the app description page select Activity section from the top options panel and select the left side panel options like All builds, app store versions etc..