TimesSquare Calendar component not working

Hi,

I was trying out your component i get an exception while running the sample. I was getting the exception in my project so I thought maybe I did something wrong but the issue is the same in the provided sample as well.

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'MonoTouch.ObjCRuntime.Runtime.GetNSObject'. at TimesSquare.iOS.TSQCalendarView.EnsureTSQCalendarViewDelegate () [0x00000] in :0 at TimesSquare.iOS.TSQCalendarView.add_DidSelectDate (System.EventHandler`1 value) [0x00000] in :0 .......

If I build it in Release mode it does not even build with the following error...

Error MT2002: Failed to resolve "!!0 MonoTouch.ObjCRuntime.Runtime::GetNSObject(System.IntPtr)" reference from "monotouch, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=84e04ff9cfb79065" (MT2002)

Can you please check and update the necessary references?

• ArandaMorrisonArandaMorrison AUMember

I'm getting the exact same build error when using GoogleAdMobAds.dll (6.5.1.2) from the component store:

Error MT2002: Failed to resolve "!!0 MonoTouch.ObjCRuntime.Runtime::GetNSObject(System.IntPtr)" reference from "monotouch, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=84e04ff9cfb79065" (MT2002)

I wonder if this is because I'm not on the latest Xamarin.iOS. I have v 6.4.1.1 from 2013-07-30.

Well, it would appear that my problem was indeed the version. When I got the source for the AdMob component (here: https://github.com/mono/monotouch-bindings/tree/master/GoogleAdMobAds) and compiled it with my version of Xamarin.iOS, the error went away.

• Yeah I know, manually getting the source and building resolved the issue for me as well.

Its disappointing, that not a single Xamarin fellow has replied to tried to resolve the issue. I am also surprised that a component being published to the store without being tested. I expected better.