How to develop a custom popup design in xamarin forms map

AswathyAswathy Member ✭✭
edited June 2018 in Xamarin.Forms

Hi, I am new in xamarin, i want to develop a custom popup design in xamarin forms map, how can I do this in android and ios. I am used this link to develop my app -https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/xamarin/xamarin-forms/app-fundamentals/custom-renderer/map/customized-pin

Please help me

I want a design like this

Answers

• SzbestaSzbesta Member ✭✭✭

Well then just follow the guide. By just skimming through it I could see that this will guide you to where you want to be with the design so this question is super redundant as you posted the answer with the link already...

• AswathyAswathy Member ✭✭

@Szbesta Actaully I complete the design partially using that link but I can't place the image like the above design

Here is my design

• SzbestaSzbesta Member ✭✭✭

Now that is a layout problem I cant really help you with that without seeing the code you used to achieve your design. Would you mind posting the code of you pin design. Could be helpful

edited June 2018

Here is my Android code

But my ios design look design look like this
    Here is the code
    annotationView.CalloutOffset = new CGPoint(0, 0);

annotationView.LeftCalloutAccessoryView = new UIImageView(UIImage.FromFile("img1.png"));
                // annotationView.RightCalloutAccessoryView = UIButton.FromType(UIButtonType.DetailDisclosure);
                ((CustomMKAnnotationView)annotationView).Id = customPin.Id.ToString();
                ((CustomMKAnnotationView)annotationView).MarkerId = customPin.MarkerID;

@Szbesta could you please help me

• AnandVKAnandVK USMember ✭✭

I think you should use a transparent image with invisible borders, which may help you achieve the look & feel what you are expecting.

@AnandVK In ios how can I do this....

• AnandVKAnandVK USMember ✭✭

@Aswathy You can size the image using cliptobounds and set Bounds of UIImageView which helps you to scale the image properly on map.