Give a sample code for Xamarin forms,establish TCP connection using ip address and port number?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Member ✭✭

A list of wifi connection must be received and connect the wifi based on the ip address.

Best Answer

• Ahsan_SiddiqueAhsan_Siddique PK ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@mmmmmmmmm said:
    A list of wifi connection must be received and connect the wifi based on the ip address.

Hi,
    I have a working sample on github, you can clone and download. Start both app one for Xamarin.Android that work as client app and one for Server/Workstation app that work as Server or Workstation app. I also have a client project for Xamarin.Forms in this repo.

https://github.com/AhsanSiddique/TCP-IP-Server-Client-Sample

Answers

• mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Member ✭✭

watch your words.I have been trying from my side.Please answer me if you know else keep shut that better

• WashingtonMoraisWashingtonMorais USMember ✭✭

@mmmmmmmmm said:
    watch your words.I have been trying from my side.Please answer me if you know else keep shut that better

hummm I see ... extremely polite. good luck!

• Ahsan_SiddiqueAhsan_Siddique PKMember ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@mmmmmmmmm said:

Hi,
    I have a working sample on github, you can clone and download. Start both app one for Xamarin.Android that work as client app and one for Server/Workstation app that work as Server or Workstation app. I also have a client project for Xamarin.Forms in this repo.

https://github.com/AhsanSiddique/TCP-IP-Server-Client-Sample

• mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Member ✭✭

Thank you @Ahsan_Siddique for your reply.It would help me in finding solution.

• minomino Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018

Hi,
    I'm trying to use this solution, but when i Ping the host:
    Ping p = new Ping(); PingReply reply = p.Send("10.111.250.210", 3000);

I get status: TtlExpired

do you have any ideas what could be wrong?

• daviten74daviten74 Member ✭✭
    I can not get to read what the server sends me, I can connect to my server tcp I can send messages from android, but I can not read what I send from the server to android ... help!