cannot access to class after bindig java library

loicamuzuloicamuzu ✭✭USMember ✭✭

Hi everyone,
since 2 days i'm trying to a few java library on my project but each time when i finish the biding cannot access to class in my main project.
I try to use jetBrains dotpeek i saw dll was create well with all class. All vs throw me many error and warning but nothing i cant access to class
I don't know if i done something wrong i juste followed xamarin doc tutorial

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english

• BillyLiuBillyLiu Xamurai Member, Xamarin Team Xamurai

Hi @loicamuzu,

All vs throw me many error and warning but nothing i cant access to class

What error do you meet? Could you provide some more detail information?
    You could refer to the following link for troubleshooting Bindings:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/xamarin/android/platform/binding-java-library/troubleshooting-bindings

• loicamuzuloicamuzu ✭✭ USMember ✭✭
    edited June 2018

Hi, @BillyLiu
    I think I did not ask the problem well

I want to use agency tango materialintroscreen library in my **Xamarin.Android **project.

I have created a Xamarin Android Binding Project, copy the ARR file in the Jars Folder and set Build Action to LibraryProjectZip change the target framework and build thing goes well with some warning.

Then I reference the project in my main Xamarin.Android project. Normally I can access to **agency.tango.materialintroscreen **but have the error the namespace doesn't exist. I have the same probleme with all library that i use even with the xamarin tutorial android Library Aar or Jar

I try to use jetBrains dotpeek I saw dll was create well with all class. I have the same error with 3 library Visual Studio Error list

• loicamuzuloicamuzu ✭✭ USMember ✭✭

Just update my Jdk 8 to latest version and problem slove..thanks