AZR110 - Exercise 3b - having trouble callingazure mobile app

KickstartKickstart Member ✭✭

Probably a really simple problem... but I can't seem to figure out what I've done wrong. I'm on the last step of the Exercise 3b in AZR110 (for asp.net) and I get a 404 when making a rest call to the service in Postman.

The service is up (I can go to the site) but when I append "/tables/responses" to the end of the URL I get a 404 "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Was there a step I missed? I compared my code against the sample code and it looks the same.

Thanks,
Kickstart

Tagged:

Answers

• KickstartKickstart Member ✭✭

Well, I got the course provided code to work if I set it up with all new services... so I must have done something wrong with configuring the app/database/connection... or a combination of code issue and set-up... I'll keep on digging to see what I did wrong.

• KickstartKickstart Member ✭✭

Finally figured it out.... when I created the controller I named it "ResponseController" instead of "ResponsesController".

so... in case anyone else has this same exact problem :)

As a follow-up question, is there a way in the azure mobile app to see the available API calls and their signatures?