Forum Cross Platform with Xamarin

Title not showing on any application

Hello,

I can not display the title in the action bar. I have Android 7.1 and no sample displays the title. My tablet use Android 7.1. I have this problem on any sample downloaded on the Website Xamarin. Is it a Xamarin bug or Is there a setting to make in a visual studio or on a tablet. The title is displayed on Xamarin Live Player but not on the tablet. Do you have an idea ?
Best Regards,
Kévin

• seanydaseanyda GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭

Is the Title property being set in the ContentPage? and is there a NavigationPage in use or is the MainPage just a TabbedPage/ContentPage?

• PriyaGaikwadPriyaGaikwad INMember ✭✭

After updating XF to 2.5.0.280555, I am facing this issue for Android. Do you have any idea?

• PeterSpeybrouckPeterSpeybrouck USMember ✭✭

I'm also having trouble displaying the title of a CarouselPage. The carouselpage is on a navigationPage, and all the ContentPages in the carousel have their title set. (similar to example in descussion 20683/help-in-understanding-masterdetailpage-title-and-icon , can't paste link)
    I also set the title of the CarouselPage but it is not showing.

I tried different things, but no luck so far.
    It seems to have disappeared after upgrading xamarin.forms to version 2.4.
    I even tried upgrading to 2.5, but still not visible.

Anything changed from 2.3 to 2.4?

• AndreiMisiukevich_AndreiMisiukevich_ USMember ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PeterSpeybrouckPeterSpeybrouck USMember ✭✭

thanks, I'll check it out.
    Though that is still not an explanation as to why the title is no longer showing up ...
    Preferably, I would keep the current implementation.

edited May 2018

@abuza067 any updates? why the title of content page not displayed in Android. if you have any idea then please let me know. I am using XF 2.5.

edited May 2018

@PeterSpeybrouck Its working :)