How to publish IOS ecommerce

Hugo.8127Hugo.8127 USMember ✭✭

Hello to everyone. A few days ago i published my App in Apple Store, but the revision rejected me. This is the reason:

Guideline 4.1 - Design - Copycats

Your app or its metadata still appears to contain misleading content. Specifically, your app includes content that resembles On Beauty without the necessary authorization.

Please see attached screenshots for details.

Next Steps

Please demonstrate your relationship with any third-party brand owners represented in your app.

The file attached is the evidence that they sent us. Our app is used to buy products that previously buyed by us to the providers. I dont understand why they reject us. "Mercado Libre" an application that carries out products of a different nature, and if they could publish it and I very much doubt that they have sent a document indicating that each possible brand allows them to display in their Web or App.

What can i do to Apple not rejected again?

Many thanks in advance

Best Regards

PD: I am so sorry for my english

Answers

• BytesGuyBytesGuy GBXamarin Team Xamurai

This may stem from the images if they are not your own (i.e., you do not hold the copyright for them). Try to reach out to Apple directly for more information about the rejection and see if there is anything you can do to resolve it.

https://developer.apple.com/support/

• Hugo.8127Hugo.8127 USMember ✭✭

Thank you Adam. I will try.

Best Regards

• ChrisColeTechChrisColeTech USMember ✭✭✭

did you ever find a solution to this?