Renewing Certification

NuramonNuramon CHUniversity ✭✭

According to this website, for renewing my certification it is necessary to "Complete 6 classes in the current year that you haven't previously attended".

Is there somewhere a visual indicator if I satisfy this condition? I can't see any "progress indicator" on the My Profile-page. Could it be that I already satisfy the condition? I'm asking this because I already attended about 95% of the available classes many months ago.

Thanks for the response and all the best
Thomas

Best Answer

Answers

• NuramonNuramon CHUniversity ✭✭

Hello Mark,

Thanks for your response - it was helpful for me indeed.

Maybe one more thing: is there a "change log" for the courses, containing a short description of the changes made to the content? Like the XAM110 you mentioned in your answer.

Thanks again and kind regards
    Thomas

• DaveCarsonDaveCarson GBUniversity ✭✭✭

I agree with @Nuramon - a change log would by really useful. I've attended a good number of the classes and knowing when they are updated would help identify where the new content is and maximise the benefit of my subscription.

• MarkSmith.8123MarkSmith.8123 USXamarin Team, University, XamUProfessors Xamurai

Public versioning is something we are working on. We do have internal change logs generated from source control - trainers use them to know what's changed prior to teaching a class (so they don't have to spot every bit of minutiae). It's a bit too low level for public consumption, but we'll see what we can do about that.

Thanks for the suggestion!

• Steve_hawkinsSteve_hawkins GBUniversity ✭✭

so it's 6 classes within the 90 before expiration? or can any of them be completed earlier? ie. 4 months before expiration?

• NuramonNuramon CHUniversity ✭✭

@Steve_hawkins said:
    so it's 6 classes within the 90 before expiration? or can any of them be completed earlier? ie. 4 months before expiration?

You can do them earlier if you want.

• Steve_hawkinsSteve_hawkins GBUniversity ✭✭

thanks guys.. all classes completed :)