Paid subscription via VS Marketplace 3 weeks ago, still can't access XamU.

LyndonHugheyLyndonHughey USUniversity ✭✭✭

I subscribed to XamU about 3 weeks ago via VS Marketplace. I'm being charged via my Azure subscription, but XamU homepage says that I need to subscribe to access more courses. Who can I contact to resolve this?

Best Answer

Answers

• JohnMillerJohnMiller USForum Administrator, Xamarin Team Xamurai

@KarinaUng, can you help Lyndon with this?

• rene_ruppertrene_ruppert DEXamarin Team, University, XamUProfessors Xamurai

Hi @LyndonHughey

We are sorry to hear you are having problems accessing our course materials. Have you received an email from Xamarin University containing a redemption code? (Make sure to check your spam folder) If yes, please create a new account at Xamarin University or sign in with your existing account and redeem the code.

You can read more about this process in our docs at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/vsts/billing/xamarin-univ?view=vsts#buy-it

If this does not help, please feel free to contact training@xamarin.com and include details of your purchase, used email addresses etc.

• LyndonHugheyLyndonHughey USUniversity ✭✭✭
    edited April 19

Thanks for the updates all. I did more searching and realized I could email the training email after I posted here. Feel free to delete this thread since it seems to be a support question. I initially thought I might have done something wrong in regards to switching over to the new account.

• LyndonHugheyLyndonHughey USUniversity ✭✭✭

I got help from training@xamarin.com. Thanks @KarinaUng