Xamarin Authorized Consulting Partner

Hi,
We have been trying to apply for the Xamarin Authorized Consulting Partner Program. We have a few queries that are unanswered. I was hoping if anyone could help me with those. Here are my biggest concerns-
- If one of our software developers completes the certification, will that make us eligible for "Authorized Consulting Partner" title?
- What is the procedure after the certification test to apply for Authorized Consulting Partner title?
Apart from the procedure mentioned in the partner program page, is there any underlying things that I need to prepare for?

Thanks for all the help guys!

• failcookiefailcookie Member

We are wondering the same thing as well. Were you successful in finding out further info?

• MarcoTronconeMarcoTroncone GBUniversity ✭✭✭

Same question here.
    As a Xamarin Certified Developer (3 years in a row now) and with a small activity as Xamarin Developer I'd like to know how to become a consulting partner but on their website there are no answers.

Thanks

• SebastianSeidel.9226SebastianSeidel.9226 DEInsider, University ✭✭✭✭

My company and I am are Premier Consulting Partner.
    In the past you needed to fulfill the following thing:

• have a website
    • have a University subscription for most of your team members
    • most of your developers had to be certified
    • provide examples of work for customers/ something that is beneficial for Xamarin and you

With the acquisition from Microsoft the program is in a ongoing transition into the Microsoft Partner Program.

I personally have the feeling that it will go away any time soon. But we need to wait for any official statement.

• failcookiefailcookie Member

Thanks for the response! I was curious if the Xamarin program was part of it's former entity. Have you guys made the transition over to the Microsoft Partner Program? Just curious if it's even possible for a smaller agency to be listed or not.

• AndrewHoeflingAndrewHoefling USMember ✭✭

I've been wondering the same thing, I know you used to be able to apply through the Xamarin website but now when I goto the "Join" link it sends me to the Microsoft Partner Program. Unfortunately I don't see anything in the Microsoft Partner Program that list Xamarin as a competency.

Love to hear how people are becoming Xamarin Partners now that it is transitioning into the Microsoft Partner Program

• SebastianSeidel.9226SebastianSeidel.9226 DEInsider, University ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

Didn't find it too.