I have this situation
- main page is a master-detail
- master is a simple menu (with links to external contents, no navigation in-app here)
- detail is a simple contentpage with a list, on item tap it push a tabbed-page
If i use a phone, no problem...If I use a tablet (master-detail with standard behavior, so it split the screen in landscape)....
- when the tablet is always in portrait or in landscape the behavior is correct: in portrait it's display hamburger icon, when I tap on an item of the list the hamburger become the back arrow with an animation and viceversa when I hit back button itself; in landscape the screen is splitted, no hamburger is displayed and when I tap an item the back arrow appear and when i tap it the back arrow disappear (without any animation)
- the strange behavior is when I change orientation from Portrait to Landscape. I launch app in landscape, correct behavior (split screen, no hamburger, no animations), change to portrait, correct behavior (no split screen, hamburger appear, animations from hamburger to back and viceversa), THEN i change again to landscape and
- no hamburger (right)
- when I tap on item start the animation from hamburger to back arrow...like the hamburger was displayed!
- and viceversa another animation when I push back button and return to initial state
- no hamburger (right again).
I think that during changing from no-animated transiction (in landscape) to ->animated transiction (in portrait) it change a property (or anything like this) and DOESN'T reverse it to his initial value...what can i do?