Forum Xamarin.Forms
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

What ad network are you using for interstatials and banners

RaymondKellyRaymondKelly USMember ✭✭✭

Just curious what ad networks folks are using and which are giving the best returns.

On Android, I have been using Admob, pretty bad returns and it crashes in Xamarin Forms when you try to show an interstitial or click on a banner (https://bugzilla.xamarin.com/show_bug.cgi?id=39567). I have also tried Leadbolt. Returns were about the same and now they have ditched their native banner ad. The HTML replacement looks awful but at least it doesn't crash.

On iOS I have been using iAd which has had the best results by far of any ad network. However they are shutting down in June so I need a good replacement for iOS.

Who are you using and are you happy with them? Thanks!

Tagged:

• ThomasBurkhartThomasBurkhart DEMember ✭✭✭✭

I find discussions like that very interesting, I even asked if we could get a forum for business talk.

For it's really astonishing that you can make money from ads in App. I really never click on any of them. Could you tell me, how many Downloads you need that you get reasonable revenue?

• KelvinkinsKelvinkins NGMember ✭✭

It's really a mystery how people make money from ads... I never click on ads myself. In fact, it has become a habit to avoid ads in apps.