Forum Cross Platform with Xamarin

TypeLoadException using telerik

Hello iam using telerik controls in a cross platform project,any telerik object i put into my xaml code i get a TypeLoadException at the 'gauge1 =' line in the MainPage.xaml.g.cs file.Is it not referencing the right libraries,i have all the telerik libraries referenced in the ios,and android projects.Were should i start?Thanks

`[global::Xamarin.Forms.Xaml.XamlFilePathAttribute("C:\Users\ty\Source\repos\App2\App2\App2\Page1.xaml")]
public partial class Page1 : global::Xamarin.Forms.ContentPage {

[global::System.CodeDom.Compiler.GeneratedCodeAttribute("Xamarin.Forms.Build.Tasks.XamlG", "0.0.0.0")]
    private global::Telerik.XamarinForms.DataVisualization.Gauges.RadRadialGauge gauge1;

[global::System.CodeDom.Compiler.GeneratedCodeAttribute("Xamarin.Forms.Build.Tasks.XamlG", "0.0.0.0")]
    private void InitializeComponent() {
        global::Xamarin.Forms.Xaml.Extensions.LoadFromXaml(this, typeof(Page1));
        gauge1 = global::Xamarin.Forms.NameScopeExtensions.FindByName<global::Telerik.XamarinForms.DataVisualization.Gauges.RadRadialGauge>(this, "gauge1");
    }
}`
Tagged:

• StefanNenchevStefanNenchev USMember ✭✭
    edited February 2018

Hi,

can you share more information on your setup and how exactly you use the controls from the suite?

Furthermore, you can check the official documentation of the Telerik UI for Xamarin suite as different examples are available there. You can also check the SDK Samples Browser and QSF applications which can be found in the installation folder of the product for more samples and scenarios.