I cannot execute the project

Hello

I finish of establishing myself xamarin studio in my computer.

I have created a new project, and when I execute it it gives me the following mistake

Build failed. See the build log for details.

Not for which it gives me this mistake. Do I lack something for installing?

¿Como lo soluciono?

Thnak you very much

Jose

• DaveHuntDaveHunt USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

What is in the build log?

• joseaaajoseaaa ESMember

Hello

Attached the log file so you can better appreciate the possible error it gives me. I have the feeling I'm missing something to install or I have something misconfigured.

thank you very much

• mhutchmhutch USMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

It looks like Xamarin.Android isn't installed correctly. Try reinstalling it.

Thanks for answering.

I uninstalled the studio Xamarin I have reinstalled with the same result. I tried to update and still have the same problem. I performed the installation as follows:

1.- JDK 1.6
    2.- Android SDK
    3.- GTK #
    4.- Xamarin Studio

Not if I have to change the installation order or that's what happens. I tried several solutions but all give me the same error.

What can be happening? How do I fix it?

thank you very much

A greeting

Jose

• mhutchmhutch USMember, Xamarin Team Xamurai

You've reinstalled everything except the thing that seems to be broken - Xamarin.Android. I don't have a direct link to that installer, but you can uninstall Xamarin.Android from "Add/Remove Programs", then re-run the unified installer from xamarin.com.

Thank you for your attention.

I reinstalled everything from the 30-day trial version and it seems that everything works properly.

A greeting

Jose