Forum Xamarin.Android
We are excited to announce that the Xamarin Forums are moving to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

We encourage you to head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET for posting new questions and get involved today.

Post Data on web API

Xammy10Xammy10 Member ✭✭✭

How to post data on WebAPI using Post Async? can someone give me example or source code? its ok if its just a simple example (1 edit text, 1 button) as long as its understandable and easy to follow. I see a lot of example on google but its hard to understand and most of them are using xamarin forms.

I wan't to put some data here:

Thanks in advance :)

Answers

• DarshanJSDarshanJS USMember ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

@Enohara said:
    How to post data on WebAPI using Post Async? can someone give me example or source code? its ok if its just a simple example (1 edit text, 1 button) as long as its understandable and easy to follow. I see a lot of example on google but its hard to understand and most of them are using xamarin forms.

check this link, he demonstrated for xamarin forms using asmx web service very well

https://bsubramanyamraju.blogspot.in/2017/04/xamarinforms-consuming-rest-webserivce_17.html

• Xammy10Xammy10 Member ✭✭✭

@DarshanJS said:

@Enohara said:

check this link, he demonstrated for xamarin forms using asmx web service very well

https://bsubramanyamraju.blogspot.in/2017/04/xamarinforms-consuming-rest-webserivce_17.html

I already did that part, what i want is when posting a data on the WebAPI. But thanks for viewing my POST