Visual Studio 15.6 Preview 3 and Live Player

4GDAD4GDAD Member ✭✭

Has anyone gotten the Live Player to work in Visual Studio 15.6 preview 3. I get the live player to show up but that is it the view is never presented. Anyone get this to work.

Best Answer

• 4GDAD4GDAD ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

I am building my app with mvvmcross and as it turns out my pages where being derived from mvxContentPage instead of normal ContentPage and that was causing the live view to not work. Once I switched all my pages back to standard ContentPage then the Live viewer started working.

Answers

• ShantimohanElchuriShantimohanElchuri USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

@4GDAD said:
    Has anyone gotten the Live Player to work in Visual Studio 15.6 preview 3. I get the live player to show up but that is it the view is never presented. Anyone get this to work.

Was your phone able to connect to VS? Was it working in other versions of VS that you have earlier?

• 4GDAD4GDAD Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

I am building my app with mvvmcross and as it turns out my pages where being derived from mvxContentPage instead of normal ContentPage and that was causing the live view to not work. Once I switched all my pages back to standard ContentPage then the Live viewer started working.