iOS Ad-Hoc build for Xamarin.Forms-project takes forever

Hi

I have seen a lot of posts about iOS Ad-Hoc build that takes forever (or better yet: doesn't do anything) but none that brought a solution. In my case I've just recently (a few days ago) had to renewed my Provisioning Profiles and that's when the fun started: my Xamarin.Forms-application builds correctly for Android but not for iOS.

After a lot of hustle I resolved this for debug by removing all expired entries in the Keychain Access on my Mac device but still the Ad-Hoc build doesn't work.

What can be the possible cause for above problem?

Best Answer

• StefaanAvonds.3725StefaanAvonds.3725 US ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Typical: been searching for a few days without luck and the moment a forum post is created, it is resolved...

I removed everything related in Keychain Access, removed all Provisioning Profiles from Apple Developer, and recreated everything again. After restarting Visual Studio, I could build and deploy both for Debug and Ad-Hoc.

Answers

• StefaanAvonds.3725StefaanAvonds.3725 USMember ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Typical: been searching for a few days without luck and the moment a forum post is created, it is resolved...

I removed everything related in Keychain Access, removed all Provisioning Profiles from Apple Developer, and recreated everything again. After restarting Visual Studio, I could build and deploy both for Debug and Ad-Hoc.