How to properly handle multiple apps for Amazon and Play Store with a shared code base

VicJVicJ MYMember ✭✭

I was wondering what is the best way to release an app for both Amazon Store and Play Store? I would prefer if I could share as much code as possible. I think the main difference would be in the in app purchase code and linking to my app list in each store.

Is it recommended that I create a separate project for each store or use conditional compilation?

I believe that Amazon Store will require certain unique permission so how do I handle two different manifest files? Thanks!

Tagged:

Answers

• batmacibatmaci DEMember ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you ever found a good answer for your question? when I use exact apk, amazon accepts my app but as you said how to handle google play links dynamically and how to determine user is amazon user?

• alicia1988alicia1988 INMember

@VicJ said:
    I was wondering what is the best way to release an app for both Amazon Store and Play Store? I would prefer if I could share as much code as possible. I think the main difference would be in the in app purchase code and linking to my app list in each store.

Is it recommended that I create a separate project for each store or use conditional compilation?

I believe that Amazon Store will require certain unique permission so how do I handle two different manifest files? Thanks!

Same doubt here :|

• batmacibatmaci DEMember ✭✭✭✭✭

I am currently using a single android project with conditional separation and amazon accepts it? only problem here is, i have implemented in app purchases 2 times for amazon and google. which increases app size slightly. beside that i didnt have any other issue yet. I am using google ads also on both platform. just make sure that you dont use ads lite plugin for ads.