Re-Certification

MickriMickri NLUniversity

Where can I see if I've completed enough courses for re certification ?

Answers

• JorgeRamirezJorgeRamirez CAUniversity ✭✭

Hi Mickri,

When you are logged in XamU, go to your "My Profile" page, and there you will see all your badges, and a road map of courses you need to take to get Recertified.

Hope I answered your question!

• MickriMickri NLUniversity

Hi JorgeRamirez,

Interesting because I only see my upcoming classes, my badges and my past classes but no road map of courses I need to take to get Recertified !

Thats weird,

When i was doing my re-certification, I saw a section that said "Xamarin Developer Certification Renewal", showing all the courses I needed to take to get recertified. It looked like this:

h_ttps://1drv.ms/i/s!AiK3x4OiaadxqJ1EIzLZ9WM-ufcs2g (fix https, i cant post links here)

Then, once completed, that session is gone and shows you your Xamarin Badge with the date of issue.

You might have to contact support, if you dont have that section.

Hi JorgeRamirez,

Thanks for your effort and I'll contact support because I don't see that section.

Hi JorgeRamirez,

Just for your information, I have contacted support and they told me that the section "Xamarin Developer Certification Renewal" only appears if you are within 3 months of your certification expiry.

Hello Mickri,

I did not know that, thanks for the tip, and I assume that you have resolved your re-certification inquiries.