UI Alignment issues in Menu Item Xamairn Forms in iOS (Occuraning only on Device not in Simulator)

Hi ,
I am upgrading my xamairn Forms to 2.4.0.282.

I am geetin UI issue in MenuItems.

I am using following code for creating MenuItem :

MenuItem appoinment = new MenuItem();
miappointment.Text = "Appointment";
miappointment.CommandParameter = item;
theViewCell.ContextActions.Add(miappointment);

MenuItem miEmail = new MenuItem();
miEmail.Text = "Email";
miEmail.CommandParameter = item.Email;
theViewCell.ContextActions.Add(miEmail);

MenuItem miLocation = new MenuItem();
miLocation.Text = "Location";
theViewCell.ContextActions.Add(miLocation);

I am attaching screenshot what I am seeing now.

Answers

• seanydaseanyda GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭

From the screenshot it looks like that phone is an iPhone SE/iPhone 5/iPhone 5S?? A 320PX device? If that's the case then chances are the text is too long to fit in the additional fields "Email" and "Menu' when this is the case it gets replaced with a "More" button instead.

You need to make more space or make the text of the buttons small like replacing the word "Location" for "Map" and see if that helps. Have a play round with it.

• kunalthakkarkunalthakkar INMember ✭✭

@seanyda tried with iPhone 6 and getting the same issue.Also tried with changing the small name. But still getting the same issue.

• seanydaseanyda GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭

@kunalthakkar said:
    @seanyda tried with iPhone 6 and getting the same issue.Also tried with changing the small name. But still getting the same issue.

Did this not happen before version Xamarin.Forms version 2.4.0.282?? If so either upgrade to 2.5.0 or downgrade to 2.3.0?

• kunalthakkarkunalthakkar INMember ✭✭

@seanyda
    Also tried with 2.5.0 but still facing the same issue.Before upgrading I have 2.3.0.49 installed in my machine.