We have an immediate need in our Newcastle/Edinburgh offices for a Xamarin Developer (iOS, Android) to join our growing team. This position could be remote however there would be an on boarding requirement up front.
Key skills and attributes:
* Native Xamarin iOS experience (Xamarin.iOS)
* Native Xamarin Android experience (Xamarin.Android)
* At least 5 years .NET experience * Strong UI skills.
* Proficiency in Object-Oriented (OO) software design and development
* Ability to mentor junior developers
* Ability to contribute to requirements and specification documents
* Native Android development with Java
* Native iOS with Objective C
* Interest in AR/VR technologies
* ASP.NET MVC / Web API
About Orange Bus
The ability to simplify complexities and steer projects with perspective comes with experience, something our Technical Director values in his search for a senior developer. With every project undertaken, new ground is covered by our technical team. So as our force grows in both skills and size, we need a seasoned developer in our Newcastle city-centre HQ - someone to be a trusted and crucial component, with an innate ability to innovate.
Collaborating with our User Experience and Design teams, you will take a leadership role in a progressive workforce and manage projects in a reactive environment. From agile web builds to software launches, apps on Apple Watch to BBC Hackathons, you’ll be helping to transform the way brands and organisations (such as Philips, the NHS, Aston Martin Racing, HMRC, and Barbour) do business, globally.