Looking for Xamarin Developer in Edinburgh/Newcastle Upon Tyne

scudzscudz GBMember

Position
We have an immediate need in our Newcastle/Edinburgh offices for a Xamarin Developer (iOS, Android) to join our growing team. This position could be remote however there would be an on boarding requirement up front.

Key skills and attributes:

* Native Xamarin iOS experience (Xamarin.iOS)

* Native Xamarin Android experience (Xamarin.Android)

* At least 5 years .NET experience
* Strong UI skills.
* Proficiency in Object-Oriented (OO) software design and development
* Ability to mentor junior developers
* Ability to contribute to requirements and specification documents

Bonus skills:
Native Android development with Java
* Native iOS with Objective C
* Interest in AR/VR technologies

* ASP.NET MVC / Web API

About Orange Bus

The ability to simplify complexities and steer projects with perspective comes with experience, something our Technical Director values in his search for a senior developer. With every project undertaken, new ground is covered by our technical team. So as our force grows in both skills and size, we need a seasoned developer in our Newcastle city-centre HQ - someone to be a trusted and crucial component, with an innate ability to innovate.

Collaborating with our User Experience and Design teams, you will take a leadership role in a progressive workforce and manage projects in a reactive environment. From agile web builds to software launches, apps on Apple Watch to BBC Hackathons, you’ll be helping to transform the way brands and organisations (such as Philips, the NHS, Aston Martin Racing, HMRC, and Barbour) do business, globally.

• Ron1991Ron1991 USMember ✭✭

Hello,
    I would like to work with you.

Please feel free to reach me on Skype ID: cis.ron for a discussion

Regards,
    Ron A.

• Good morning,

I'm Martina and I've would like to talk to you about this vacant position.

Please feel free to add me on skype: martina.morlacchi.

Have a nice day,

Sincerely,

Martina

• SidPandey.8707SidPandey.8707 INMember ✭✭

Hi there,
    Thanks for sharing your requirement in Xamarin.

I was working with Mono before it was formally Xamarin, well before it was Microsoft. I am specialized on mobile platforms using Xamarin.Forms to develop iOS, Android and Windows Phone. I have the certified licence for Xamarin. I'm a geek and an entrepreneur that takes pride in solving tasks elegantly within set limitations, I can take the lead on your project.

I am particularly focused on the use of Xamarin.Forms to provide the highest level of code sharing without sacrificing performance. I am equally as comfortable with Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.iOS if preferred. I am also familiar with the Microsoft .NET framework and can help to leverage both Xamarin products and the .NET framework in powerful and highly customized ways.

Let me know, if you need anything else. I am ready to work on small demo to demonstrate my skills and expertise if needed.

Would be happy to work on your projects, Just let me know!

Kind regards,
    Sid

• I am Xamarin Developer with 5+ Years of experience,Curretly performing Team Lead role and looking for job change overseas. Below are few briefs about me.

Technical skills : 
       Mobile app development using cross platform technologies  
    1) Xamarin Forms 
    2) Xamarin iOS
    3) Xamarin Android 
    4) Azure
    5) SQLite
    6) C#.NET
    With additional skillset for automation testing tools.
    1) Xamarin UITest
    2) Cucumber 
    3) Calabash
    4) Gherkin
    5) Specflow
    Ability to work techno functional.
    Kindly acknowledge my profile and let me know about the opportunities for same.

I am reachable on below 
    Ph. No. ‪+1(925) 263-6909
    Email : anuj@inwizards.com

Interested please fill form. - https://goo.gl/6VztP5