Xam.Plugins.ImageCropper circle cropper

I used Xam.Plugins.ImageCropper pluggins to crop image after taking a camera shots,
Anyone knows how to modify the SQUARE cropper and change it to CIRCLE like image below?

https://github.com/XAM-Consulting/Xam.Plugins.ImageCropper

Answers

• AMAXAMAX USMember ✭✭

Thanks Clint StLaurent, What i want to do is modify the default cropping (Square) and change it to circle (Like image above).
    can i use this to modify the cropping indicator?

• ClintStLaurentClintStLaurent USUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭

I only took a 10 second look at the github repo, but it looks like the author supplied jars/libs for this and not raw code - so you're not going to get in an modify it.

Plan B - Write your own cropping code.
    If you think about it, you're not cropping as you move the handles. You just need to draw a big black box, with a transparent circle then the white cropping box. You don't have to actually crop until the user hits the 'done' or 'apply' button. Its 90% renderer and 10% image crop logic.

• Sahadev_GuptaSahadev_Gupta INMember ✭✭✭

@AMAX for Circular Cropped Image (in iOS)

Add TOCropViewController picker = new TOCropViewController(TOCropViewCroppingStyle.Circular, image);
    in > ViewDidAppear method

• AneeshAMAneeshAM USMember ✭✭

I couldn't find the CropImageView in the sample. Getting the build error
    The type or namespace name 'CropImageView' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246) (Xam.Plugins.ImageCropper.Sample.Droid)