CSSMERR_TP_NOT_TRUSTED

rk2727rk2727 USMember ✭✭
edited October 2015 in Xamarin.iOS

i migrated my existing app to Unified API solves it for me too. after the migration,i am getting below error

CSSMERR_TP_NOT_TRUSTED
In architecture: armv7

/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/External/xbuild/Xamarin/iOS/Xamarin.iOS.Common.targets: Error: Tool exited with code: 1. Output: bin/iPhone/Debug/myapp.app: CSSMERR_TP_NOT_TRUSTED

My Xamarin version:
my xamarin studio version 5.9.7(build 22)
pls help

Answers

• rk2727rk2727 USMember ✭✭

i migrated my existing app to Unified API after the migration,i am getting below error

CSSMERR_TP_NOT_TRUSTED

/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/External/xbuild/Xamarin/iOS/Xamarin.iOS.Common.targets: Error: Tool exited with code: 1. Output: bin/iPhone/Debug/myapp.app: CSSMERR_TP_NOT_TRUSTED

My Xamarin version:
    my xamarin studio version 5.9.7(build 22)
    pls help
    urgent.

• Me too has the same issue. Is there any solutions available for this?

• I am getting this error when Building an iOS project after upgrading to the latest.

This is what I did. I just right clicked on iOS Project and selected Deploy, it then prompted me you must build successfully, so I build the iOS project and then it came up with 2nd compilation error - something to do with an Android app.config file not being found, so I went to configuration and unticked Build and Deploy for Android then compiling and deploying to my iPhone worked.

• SagarGP.1729SagarGP.1729 USMember, University

Hi,

Me too facing same problem. Any solution available ?

Thanks,
    Sagar

• Exact same issue here, this is very frustrating, spent a day and a half trying to resolve. Building in VS to Mac Agent (connected successfully), my prov profile is up to date, matching CodeSignProvision number in my project properties.

VS sends the build to Mac agent, then I get this error outputted in Visual Studio.

Any solution?

• Hi guys,

So I seemed to have solved this by going into Keychain Access on my mac, clicked on my developer certificate (the Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certificate Authority issued one), select Get Info. Then, expand the Trust settings, and for the combo box for "When using this certificate:", choose "System Defaults".

Seemed to work for me, got solution from http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1090288/usr-bin-codesign-failed-with-exit-code-1

Hope it helps someone

• Manikandan_SManikandan_S USMember ✭✭

@JamesMcSherry I have tried to change from always trust --> System Defaults still issue exits.

• mostafamarjimostafamarji USMember

Hi ,

I solve this error by changing trust in my certificate and Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certificate Authority to System Defaults

Hope it helps.

• JuanJativaJuanJativa ECMember ✭✭

Well, my problem was that I didn't have installed the Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority.

You can download it from: https://developer.apple.com/support/certificates/expiration/

I installed it and it solved it.

Hope it helps

• I tried all the above ways but i still get the error /Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/External/xbuild/Xamarin/iOS/Xamarin.iOS.Common.targets: Error: Tool exited with code: 1. Output: bin/iPhone/Debug/build-iphone8.1-10.2.1/MyAppName CSSMERR_TP_NOT_TRUSTED

Can someone help me regd this?

• CeregolCeregol USMember ✭✭

Bueno el error lo solucione de la siguiente forma
    propiedades de proyecto.ios -> Compilacion -> Volver a marcar DEbug y Iphone . (me aparece el mismo error, luego trato de ejecutar de nuevo y funciona)
    No se bien por que ocurre esto,

Saludos

• @JuanJativa said:
    Well, my problem was that I didn't have installed the Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority.

You can download it from: https://developer.apple.com/support/certificates/expiration/

I installed it and it solved it.

Hope it helps

This worked for me as well.