Xamarin.iOS Test flight submission problem

Hello,

I have an issue with my Xamarin iOS build uploaded using Application Loader. I cannot see this build after processing completed. Build was uploaded about 1.5 days ago and successfully passed processing.

I can see all my builds (I have already uploaded 4) in Activity tab with status "Validated" but I can't see them in TestFlight tab and when trying to add build to Alpha Testers group.
After uploading I received an email which says "You can now use this build for TestFlight testing or submit it to the App Store. You can now use this build for TestFlight testing or submit it to the App Store. "

I have already tried to switch off the "Aspera" protocol and added attribute ITSAppUsesNonExemptEncryption to plist.info.

Can you please help me? What should I do to have my build available for testing?

Thanks for your help!

Best Answers

• IlliaGryshkevychIlliaGryshkevych US ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@Isha_Dawar said:
    Hi @Illia Gryshkevych have you given the test information on Testflight as it is required for this purpose..

Yes.
    Actually I figured out the issue. Even for TestFlight it is required to sign your package with AppStore certificate and not AdHoc.
    It is really strange because everywhere in TestFlight documentation, it said that AdHoc required.

So, help this will help someone, sign your package with AppStore certificate for both, TestFlight and AppStore

Answers

• Isha_DawarIsha_Dawar INMember ✭✭

Hi @Illia Gryshkevych have you given the test information on Testflight as it is required for this purpose..

• IlliaGryshkevychIlliaGryshkevych USMember ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@Isha_Dawar said:

Yes.
    Actually I figured out the issue. Even for TestFlight it is required to sign your package with AppStore certificate and not AdHoc.
    It is really strange because everywhere in TestFlight documentation, it said that AdHoc required.

So, help this will help someone, sign your package with AppStore certificate for both, TestFlight and AppStore