Forum Xamarin Xamarin.iOS

Cant deploy my xamarin Ios app to a different device with different apple id

Im working with Xamarin developing a cross platform app. I have ios app that I can depoly into my device, and everything goes fine. When I try to deploy my app on a different device that associate to a different apple id I get the following error:"Launch failed. The app could not be launched on '... iPhone '. Error: error MT1006: Could not install the application on the device '...iPhone ': Your application failed code-signing checks. Check your certificates, provisioning profiles, and bundle ids. Probably your device is not part of the selected provisioning profile (error: 0xe800801)" I'm try to define provisioning profile for the apple id that connected to the other device, but I can't. I'm getting the error : "the app id "...." cannot be registered to your development team. change your bundle identifier to a unique string and try again" but when I create a provisioning profile for other bundle identifier I keep getting the first message. What should I do to run my app on a different device with different apple id? Thanks.

Answers

• SanaAbrahamSanaAbraham INMember ✭✭

Try the apple id for logging into your dev account add the 2nd device. Next regenerate your provisioning profile with BOTH devices selected

• orelleshnoorelleshno USMember

Im using free provisioning profile so I cant add device throught apple developers site @SanaAbraham