Could not AOT the assembly

Hi there,
I am facing issue while building xamarin.Android app. When Enabled aot and llvm or alone aot a output message came 1>Could not AOT the assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Enterprise\Common7\IDE\ReferenceAssemblies\Microsoft\Framework\MonoAndroid\v7.1\Mono.Android.dll

Before this ndk error was coming so i download r11c ndk and extract it on c:// drive also replaced path in setting in visual studio.
now when building build fails with above provided error.

1>[AOT] C:\Users\iWizardsXI\workspace\ECI_MET\MET\obj\Release\android\assets\Xamarin.Android.Support.Transition.dll
1>[AOT] C:\Users\iWizardsXI\workspace\ECI_MET\MET\obj\Release\android\assets\Xamarin.Android.Support.v4.dll
1>[AOT] C:\Users\iWizardsXI\workspace\ECI_MET\MET\obj\Release\android\assets\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.AppCompat.dll
1>[AOT] C:\Users\iWizardsXI\workspace\ECI_MET\MET\obj\Release\android\assets\Xamarin.Android.Support.v7.RecyclerView.dll
1>[AOT] C:\Users\iWizardsXI\workspace\ECI_MET\MET\obj\Release\android\assets\Xamarin.Android.Support.Vector.Drawable.dll
1>[AOT] C:\Users\iWizardsXI\workspace\ECI_MET\MET\obj\Release\android\assets\Java.Interop.dll
1>[AOT] C:\Users\iWizardsXI\workspace\ECI_MET\MET\obj\Release\android\assets\Mono.Android.dll
1>Could not AOT the assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Enterprise\Common7\IDE\ReferenceAssemblies\Microsoft\Framework\MonoAndroid\v7.1\Mono.Android.dll
1>Build FAILED.
1>
========== Deploy: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Answers

• seal2002seal2002 VNMember ✭✭

Please try to find True and switch it to False. Hope it help

• seal2002seal2002 VNMember ✭✭

@seal2002 said:
    Please try to find True and switch it to False. Hope it help

Hello, I mean you find the flag EnableLLVM, I don't know why the flag does not happen in here