How Could piblish a ios app for real device?

hi
i got an apple id and now i want to know what steps i must do for publish app

Answers

• DhilluDhillu INMember ✭✭✭

this will help you

• @Dhillu said:
    this will help you

thanks @Dhillu
    but this so text
    i want a summary to publish an app, this url contain many details about deploy and....
    can you guide, what changes must i do for publish in info-plist and other files?

• DhilluDhillu INMember ✭✭✭

Create apple ID
    Create AppId
    Create certificates ( different kinds certificates are there, please refere the document )
    Create provision profiles
    Archive your app with the created signin identities ( certificates & provision profiles )
    Choose build mode ( AdHoc ,AppStore or Enterprise -> it depends on your distribution choose APpStore for appstore distribution )
    Upload your build using ApplicationLoader
    You're done :)

Note : make sure, you have added all assets ( app icon, iTunesArtWork all............... )

• JohnHJohnH GBMember ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017

You really do need to learn this, we aren't going to spoon feed you on how to do basic tasks. The IPA link inside the link @Dhillu gave you is a good starting point. Read the documentation.

• @Dhillu said:

Create apple ID
    Create AppId
    Create certificates ( different kinds certificates are there, please refere the document )
    Create provision profiles
    Archive your app with the created signin identities ( certificates & provision profiles )
    Choose build mode ( AdHoc ,AppStore or Enterprise -> it depends on your distribution choose APpStore for appstore distribution )
    Upload your build using ApplicationLoader
    You're done :)

Note : make sure, you have added all assets ( app icon, iTunesArtWork all............... )

soooo thanksss