Possible to use Google Play and Instagram?

LukiiipLukiiip ATMember
Hey, I'm no app developer or a techie, so please be confident with my technical understanding what is possible - I'm searching for a possibility to post to instagram through a android emulator on my mac. So I find xamarin, which is a really good looking android emulator. I watched the introduction video and the emulator is for testing and developing apps. Is it possible to install savely (from a secure source) Google Play and Instagram to post to instagram? And run multiple virtual android phones, so I can manage multiple accounts?
I hope you understand my question what I mean.
Best regards,
Lukas

Answers

• HunumanHunuman GBMember ✭✭✭✭

@Lukiiip

Just to make sure I understand:

Are you asking the good people here to show you how to spam instagram?

• LukiiipLukiiip ATMember
    edited July 2017
    @Hunuman

No, as an social media agency we try to make it easier to manage multiple client accounts and on a Desktop Device it is more efficient and easier to handle an amount of accounts.

@Lukiiip

Cool, you had me worried for a bit.

The answer is a qualified yes. The main issue would be things would slow down the more emulators that are running.
    Wouldn't it be simpler to have multiple accounts on one or more phones?

Tim

@Hunuman

Instagram allows you to log in to max. 5 Accounts per App, so my idea was to handle 5 Accounts per virtual phone. So to handle, for example 25 accounts i need 5 Virtual Phones - i can start one after the another so in my opinion there is no slow down? Or did i get there something wrong?

I´m very happy to hear that it is possible. I installed a Nexus 10 with KitKat and tried a little bit, now im stuck with the installation of Google Play. So, I hope there is someone who can help me with this issue.
    edited July 2017

@Lukiiip

I hope we have pointed you in the right direction, but your question is not related to Xamarin, which is the purpose of these forums.

I am certain some other agencies use emulators so I suggest that you ask on a marketing forum.

Tim

@Hunuman

How I get things run an xamarin is not related to xamarin?
    edited July 2017

@Lukiiip

No how you run multiple emulators for instagram administrative purposes is clearly not about Xamarin.
    Its about running emulators. The emulators are not part of Xamarin.

Nor is how you install instagram and its dependencies about Xamarin.

These forums are for developers to help other developers with Xamarin related technologies.

Tim

Oh ok, sorry for that - do you have a tip for me where I can get to information I search for?

Lukas

I suggest that you bing "installing instagram on a android emulator" and see where that takes you.

Good luck,

Tim