Forum General

Announcement:

The Xamarin Forums have officially moved to the new Microsoft Q&A experience. Microsoft Q&A is the home for technical questions and answers at across all products at Microsoft now including Xamarin!

To create new threads and ask questions head over to Microsoft Q&A for .NET and get involved today.

xamarin alliance

JCCJCC ITMember ✭✭

Xamarin diploma not arrived yet.
Someone has received it?

Best Answer

Answers

• SoftryderSoftryder USMember

Hi Jessica, could you help me finish the last challenge? im stuck in that one and i also want to receive the diploma.. it will be really helpful to see how you solve it out.. i'll appreciate a lot if you could send me the code to my email: [email protected] or maybe upload it to github so others can learn and benefit from it too?

• JCCJCC ITMember ✭✭

1) Download the third challenge and create a static class where you put the different methods that are written for challenge 5.
    The methods are exactly the code written on this page: http://www.xamarinalliance.net/challenge-5/

2) Finally, create a "Receiving Credit" method and print the "guid" value to send it to the data form when you finish the challenge.

I'm sorry, I can not send you the code because I do not find it!!! I have too many test projects because I work with xamarin apps.
    If I have to do it again I will send it to you by mail.

Bye

• @Peter Maynard Haven't received my diploma either. Do you think i should further wait sometime

• ClausKjeldsen.6485ClausKjeldsen.6485 USMember ✭✭

I haven't received my diploma either... How long does it usually take ??

Claus

• jhaashish.2920jhaashish.2920 USMember ✭✭

Hi,

Does anybody receive diploma certificate ?

Thanks.

• JCCJCC ITMember ✭✭

Yes, I received it by e-mail

• ClausKjeldsen.6485ClausKjeldsen.6485 USMember ✭✭

Received mine yesterday

• jhaashish.2920jhaashish.2920 USMember ✭✭

Hi, But I haven't received yet. What can I do ? Please help.

Thanks

• lilepeepslilepeeps BEMember

@jhaashish.2920 said:
    Hi, But I haven't received yet. What can I do ? Please help.

Thanks

Hi Jha, Did you get it in the end? I sent out all to those who had submitted their details.

• lilepeepslilepeeps BEMember

@Softryder said:
    Hi Jessica, could you help me finish the last challenge? im stuck in that one and i also want to receive the diploma.. it will be really helpful to see how you solve it out.. i'll appreciate a lot if you could send me the code to my email: [email protected] or maybe upload it to github so others can learn and benefit from it too?

Hi MIchael, Just so you know there is a YouTube video online now with the solution to all challenges if you're stuck :smile:

Any more issues let me know.

• BartVanHoeyBartVanHoey USMember

@Peter Maynard

I finished the Xamarin Alliance last week and filled in the submission form with screen shot and GUID.
    When will I receive the diploma certificate?

Thanks

Bart

• I have completed the challenges xamarin alliance, send the evidence requested 3 weeks ago and I still do not get the certificate. When does the diploma take to arrive?

Thanks