Media Plugin - Take Pictures

Hi,

Is there a way to confirm the taken image in custom view or Auto Confirm the taken Image using MediaPlugin. (https://github.com/jamesmontemagno/MediaPlugin)

• AlmaJensen.9398AlmaJensen.9398 USMember ✭✭✭

I'm assuming you mean to auto accept the image after it has been taken so the user doesn't have to. Probably allowing for faster photo taking.

If that's the case I'm pretty sure it can't. The media plugin only launches the devices photo app and then gets the image from that. The media plugin itself does not take any pictures. I'm afraid that if you want to auto accept images you are going to have to write your own custom photo taking library. You might be able to find some libraries already written that may handle that for each platform. I've played with multiple different media plugins in the past and all of them do pretty much the same thing as Montemango's Media Plugin. Most of them out there are also riddled with bugs and long over due for maintenance.

If I'm wrong you may want to clarify your question and write more details about what you are trying to accomplish.

• RajaRanganathanRajaRanganathan USMember ✭✭

@AlmaJensen.9398, The Business team wants to have custom Accept Screen instead the one Media Plugin Provides. I wanted to see if that's possible without writing my own code for the same. I wanted to achieve that auto confirm and then Show a Custom Screen to Delete or Keep the Photo. Is there a way to achieve the custom accept screen.