Can i Set my location? on the map

Hi .... I want to set my location on the map
so for now i get my current location but i want to set another different location on the map (for example: another street, another avenue)
I know the xamarin.forms.map can´t do this
I would really like you can try my application so you can see what I'm talking about
this is the link and I'm still developing (An Ecommerce.App)
https://mega.nz/#!xBgkGByQ!685O_a8nHR3716nnjnXxSK2VwDOi-J1_wp1vJRIhZNE
Please help me¡¡
i'm from Sudamerica - sorry for my english

Answers

• VarunBabuSVarunBabuS INMember ✭✭✭

hi @DanielCespedesTames unfortunately your app crashes when tryed to register may be it would be good if you upload any screenshot of what you are expecting

• DanielCespedesTamesDanielCespedesTames USMember ✭✭

Hello @ VarunBabuS, sorry man I forgot that I now work with a free server, and only work with WIFI
    Ok... I want to set a diferent location of my current location
    I'm developing a ecommerce app With delivery and i want to my customers can choose the place or site for receipt her orders

When you have all your Order complete

Then you check your location and put your reference about your home and your house number
    I save the Latitude and longitude of your current position, but I want to my customer can choose a diferent location
    For example if you are in your work and you want to receipt your order in your home, you should choose a diferent location in the map

Please Help, and thanks for the answer

• VarunBabuSVarunBabuS INMember ✭✭✭

hi @DanielCespedesTames sorry as name dropper was not correct i did not receive any notification on this post but i had done a POC few days ago similar to one shown in screenshot I will try to upload today night once i reach my home or tomorrow morning.

• DanielCespedesTamesDanielCespedesTames USMember ✭✭

Thanks @VarunBabuS , I'll wait