Page UI not Visible for All type iOS Device

RakeshSainiRakeshSaini INMember ✭✭

We Created a Application For iOS and Android Devices with Four Screen . All Screens UI are Perfectly working with all types Android Devices , but not for iOS Devices . some iOS devices not showing complete UI.

how can we set UI for all iOS Devices ?

Answers

• ClintStLaurentClintStLaurent USUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭

Uh... Nothing really to go on based on your post. Its not a wide-spread problem or you'd see 1,000 posts for such a failure. If everyone was experiencing what you're describing there would be a major outcry.

Are you doing some kind of micromanagment of your UI based on devices or screen resolution? Instead of letting it self adjust with dynamic sizing?

• RakeshSainiRakeshSaini INMember ✭✭

right Clint StLaurent , Actually i am new with Xamarin , that's why i am getting such type of Problems.
    thanks for see my post .
    can you tell me how to set dynamic size ?

• ClintStLaurentClintStLaurent USUniversity ✭✭✭✭✭

There is no settings for that. Its just a matter of good XAML layout/design and not trying to micro-manage the sizes. In other words place your Label, Button, Entry and so on inside a Grid or StackLayout but don't set sizes on them. Set the HorizontalOptions or VerticalOptions such as Start or StartAndExpand but don't hard code width and height. Just let them expand/contract as needed.

• AdamMeaneyAdamMeaney USMember ✭✭✭✭✭

A good idea would be to post one screen so we can tell if that is your mistake, and give suggestions on what kinds of changes will need to be made throughout the app.

• RakeshSainiRakeshSaini INMember ✭✭